Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bits and Pieces: Ash

Sometimes random tidbits and scenes come to me. This is dedicated to Alley my awesome (seriously awesome) aid-in-writing-a-novel person. Thank you!
BTW you need to let me know which Character is your favorite, I picked Ash 'cause I like Ash and I know you like Ash I just don't know who's your favorite!

Anyway here we go!




"Your crazy." I laughed and tossed Ash a berry, which he caught effortlessly in his mouth.

"If I'm crazy you must be a maniac." Ash bounced a berry off my nose.




"Your not going to forget, right?"

"Of course not." Ash waved his hand in a vague gesture, flipping through the recipe book. "Purple polka-dot plums..." Ash smirked and shook his head. "Yeah right."

"Good." I watched him for a moment before swinging my bag over my shoulder. "I guess I'll see you later then."

"Uh Hu."





"If you'll excuse us for just a moment." I smiled at Kyra and dragged Ash to the side. "What are you doing?"

"Being friendly, thats what you wanted." He raised an eyebrow. "Right?"

"Yeah, of course."




I curled up on the ground, my body felt as though it was on fire and I couldn't escape it. Ash was on Jayden before anyone could react.

"You could have gotten her killed!" Ash's fist made solid contact with Jayden's jaw.

Charity was helping me to my feet while Arron and Martin tried to pull Ash off of Jayden.

"Get off me, it was just a joke!" Jayden struggled to get away from Ash.

"Some joke!"



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Rachel! :) I like the one where she says, "You're crazy", when they're playing with the berries.

    I think that you are a lot better at making up little scenes than I am. But sometimes, I think about the characters a little bit and smile to myself; they are all fun characters.

    I think that my favorite character (besides Lexi, of course!) is probably Ash, because he has a soft personality and really seems to care about his friends.

    Thanks for doing this post! :)

    ReplyDelete