Thursday, March 7, 2013

Story Illustrations


I was going through some of my old artwork and came across these old *cough* beauties. I wrote a three book series when I was twelve and illustrated them. It was about three sisters who received special gifts on their thirteenth birthday. The Eldest got a magic book that had a different story every time she read from it. The middle sister got magical dancing shoes that gave her incredible endurance. The youngest got a magical unicorn necklace that turned into a talking unicorn at night. The youngest sister ends up saving the kingdom teamed up with her unicorn.
Did I mention they were princesses?


The youngest sister riding her unicorn to save her kingdom. (She was 16 in this book)

This was an illustration for one of the stories the eldest sister read from her book. I made up a legend on how the Unicorn got it's horn.

The Necklace/Unicorn


1 comment: